A&D Computer services all makes and models of computer systems, both notebook and desktop style. We work on many brand systems, including, but not limited to: HP, Compaq, Dell, Acer, Gateway, IBM, Emachines, and custom built. Some of the services offered at A&D Computer include:
- Diagnostics - If your computer is running slow, not connecting to the Internet, not starting up properly, or having any other problems, then A&D is the place to bring it. Our staff can diagnose problems with computer systems, Internet access, network issues,
whether they be hardware or software related.
- Computer Upgrades - A&D offers computer upgrades on desktops and notebooks, both namebrand and custom built. Hardware upgrades include memory, hard drives, video cards, optical drives, and other parts. Unlike many stores, A&D will advise the customer as to whether or not an upgrade is worthwhile and recommended. If a customer requests an upgrade that may not be in his/her best interest, we will advise them of this before beginning work. Hardware installed by A&D is backed by a 1 year parts & labor warranty, including any additional warranties provided by the part manufacturer.
- Virus/Spyware Removal - If your system has been infected with viruses or spyware, it may exhibit any of the following symptoms: general slowness, excessive popups, shortcuts on desktop that refuse to be deleted, changing Internet homepage, and other unexplained behaviors. Your system is especially at risk of infection if you do not keep up to date antivirus software, and/or download "free" programs, games, screensavers, or music off the Internet. If your antivirus package is unable to remove an infection, A&D can fix your virus and spyware problems, without losing any of your critical files.
- Data Recovery - Your data is often the most valuable part of your computer system, often being even more valuable that the computer itself. A&D Computer offers data recovery services in order to protect your valuable files. Our staff is capable of recovery data in the following situations: accidently deleted files, an accidently formatted hard drive or memory stick, or a failing or bad hard drive/CD/DVD/Memory Stick.
- Network Setup & Troubleshooting - A&D Computer can setup and troubleshoot new or existing networks, both large and small, wired or wireless. Whether you are setting up a network at home just to share Internet access, or are trying to share files between computers at an office, or even trying to share information between different locations, A&D offers professional networking expertise.